- January 10, 2022
This Visual Designer will focus on leading the visual brand direction and marketing design for new and existing products for the growing Midigator platform. A key aspect of this role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between serving the brand, business goals, and customer needs. Visual Designers are expected to innovate and to provide creative ideas for online communications, digital marketing, and new brand initiatives that align to cross-functional business goals. The Visual Designer will report to the Sr. Visual Designer. This is a 100% remote position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design all web and print marketing materials for Midigator: including web landing pages, blog posts, social media posts, flow charts, email, display ads, print, presentations, etc.
- Design, build and maintain web pages using WordPress and integrated third-party plugins.
- Provide creative, innovative solutions to marketing goals and implement these solutions across all relevant channels.
- Design clean, responsive web pages that support multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Work with third-party vendors to source print and merchandise materials for all tradeshows and company events. Take ideas from concept through production with minimal oversight. Stay up-to-date with industry-leading technology and trends within the visual design community.
- Collaborate with internal teams for any visual design projects
- 3-4 years of visual and web design experience in a professional environment
- Strong familiarity with best practices and industry-standard HTML5, CSS3, JS
- Expert level with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong skills in vector-based UI design software (Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD)
- Experience building interactive prototypes using Figma or InVision and Craft for asset delivery.
- Strong skills in designing and building on a WordPress CMS.
- Excellent print design skills in color, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, illustration, photography, and vector manipulation, etc.
- Experience leveraging third-party software solutions to create integrated marketing campaigns (HubSpot, Typeform, MailChimp, Zapier, Google Analytics, HotJar)
- Ability to translate brand standards across multiple platforms including display ads, websites, email marketing, sales decks, presentations, tradeshows, etc.
- Excellent understanding of quality typography and visual hierarchy.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time while meeting deadlines and project expectations with minimal oversight. Proactive attitude to find innovative solutions to common problems and seek performance-based success of all design projects
- A strong design portfolio showcasing process.
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote/flexible workspace
- Collaborative work culture
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Equity after one year of employment
- Unlimited PTO