- October 13, 2021
At Midigator, we believe the challenge of running a business should be delivering great products or services, not managing payment risk. This is why we’re looking for a great UX designer to help us continue on this mission to build world-class software that allows everyone to remove the complexity of payment disputes.
As a UX designer at Midigator, you will play a lead role in defining the user experience, workflows, usability and accessibility of new and existing Midigator products. You will play a pivotal role in the design process by collaborating with other designers, product managers, engineers, senior management and subject matter experts.
As a qualified candidate, you have a track record of driving UX research and insights to deliver positive outcomes for users and the business. You are a strong cross-functional partner, great communicator, and are able to take a solution from idea to implementation with minimal oversight. You uphold high quality UX practices and have a strong appreciation for all details. Above all, you approach problems holistically and create elegantly simple solutions to multi-faceted problems. You are passionate about advocating for users and have experience building products at scale.
What You'll Be Doing
- Conducting research, observations, and studies to develop a deeper understanding of Midigator’s users and the challenges they face every day.
- Design innovative ideas that will significantly improve user experience; strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem-solving or process improvements
- Gather user feedback and weigh against existing factors to effectively present a feature or product improvement to end-users through balanced research practices.
- Accept and manage feedback from internal and external stakeholders while being an advocate for the user to iterate to the best possible solution on a regular basis.
- Partner with product management, engineering, design leadership, and stakeholders throughout all phases of the development cycle
- Produce deliverables for every stage of the UX design process – information architecture, wireframes, user flows, research reports etc.
- Contribute to defining the information architecture of the product to ensure an intuitive and effective user experience.
- Contribute to a creative, supportive culture for the entire product and design team.
- 4+ years of working in UX, HCI related field with experience working on enterprise SaaS web applications.
- Proven track record of delivering software products from ideation to launch.
- Experience conducting user research and analyzing feedback to deliver informed validated design solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with design tools (Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Deep understanding of UX research tools and methodologies.
- Excellence in design craft with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional environment with full autonomy.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic, startup-style environment
Midigator is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.