Software Engineer in Test
- March 10, 2022
- Develop new tests and tools for our frontend UIs, backend APIs and services.
- Develop working knowledge of the entire Midigator application stack including tests at all levels. (Unit, Integration, and End-to-end).
- Collaborate with development and product teams to understand how new features should be tested and to contribute to automated tests.
- Curate test data repositories and scripting.
- Provide support for monitoring the platform.
- Provide scalable troubleshooting, understanding, and solutions for issues.
- Perform code reviews, security audits and testing.
- Write technical documentation to capture processes, policies, and procedures.
- Work with development teams to understand, solve and fix issues.
- Work with AWS, K8S, Prometheus, Microservices, APIs, Databricks/Spark, SQL
What We Need
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience
- Experience with Object Oriented and functional design principles
- Strong experience with Linux systems & GitAWS experience
- Experience with APIs, REST, SQL, Data Collection/Parsing
- Experience with frequent and incremental development, testing, and deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
What We Would Love
- Love to teach/train/mentor fellow developers
- Passionate desire to document everything
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Perks & Benefits
Collaborative work culture
Employer-paid life insurance
Equity after one year of employment
Midigator is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.