Senior Software Engineer
- September 13, 2018
Join Midigator’s collaborative team! As e-commerce and online sales increase, so do chargebacks. Midigator’s platform helps fight chargebacks to allow merchants to prevent fraud and continue running their business. Midigator’s technology features customized automation and relevant, real-time analytics. By revealing what is happening and why it is happening, Midigator empowers data-driven decisions.
The Sr. Software Engineer will be a critical part of Midigator’s integrations team. You will be solving problems to enable third-party integrations into the Midigator platform and creating scalable cloud-based software. The role involves working jointly with clients and internal teams to scope integration requirements, design effective solutions, and then build those solutions to meet the clients’ needs. This is an opportunity to work regularly with new technologies while helping to scale the business. The ideal candidate has experience working in a rapidly changing environment and prides themselves on being an energetic self-starter who wants to make a positive impact on the team and the product.
You will design, build, and implement a variety of integrations for client and partner systems. You will work collaboratively with the Integrations team lead, product manager, and other members of the development team and be constantly exposed to new technologies.
- Senior level experience with Linux systems running services in AWS
- Senior level experience with Python & SQL
- Belief and experience for writing clean, non-complicated code with unit tests.
- AWS experience (VPC, EC2, S3, SNS/SQS, RDS)
- Experience with containerization platforms (Docker)
- Experience with microservices architectures, REST API’s, asynchronous communications.
- Experience with frequent and incremental development, testing, and deployment
- Experience with scaling distributed data stores, file systems, and services (RDS MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis)
- 5+ years of related software engineering experience in an agile environment
Nice to Have
- Experience using Scrapy
- Experience with Terraform, CI/CD, Git, Gitlab
- Experience with container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, ECS, etc.)
- Experience with Spark, Databricks, streaming data sources (Kafka, Kinesis) and Messaging frameworks (Kafka, SNS/SQS, AMQP)
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch
- Experience in Golang
- Experience with Event-driven architectures and Eventing systems
- Payment card experience
Perks & Benefits
Collaborative work culture
Employer-paid life insurance
Equity after one year of employment
Midigator is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.