Senior Product Designer
- May 18, 2020
At Midigator, we believe the challenge of running a business should be delivering great products or services, not managing payment risk. This is why we’re looking for a great product designer to help us continue on this mission to build world-class software that allows everyone to remove the complexity of payment disputes.
As a product designer at Midigator, you will be involved at every step of product development, from brainstorming broad ideas to ensure design quality through launch. Using your full range of interaction, visual, and product thinking skills, you will lead and own the end-to-end experience for our software products.
As a qualified candidate, you have a track record of leading projects to successful outcomes for users and the business. You are a strong cross-functional partner, great communicator, and are able to take a solution from idea to implementation. You uphold a high quality design standard and have a strong appreciation for all details. Above all, you approach problems holistically and create elegantly simple solutions to multi-faceted problems.
What You'll Be Doing
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery
- Design innovative ideas that will significantly improve user experience; strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem solving or process improvements
- Gather user feedback and weigh against existing factors to effectively present a feature or product improvement to end-users through balanced research practices.
- Partner with product management, engineering, design leadership and stakeholders to define the product direction, own the design execution and measure ongoing improvements.
- Produce deliverables for every stage of the design process – information architecture, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and pixel-perfect visual assets.
- Utilize and contribute new patterns and components to Midigator’s design system to maintain scalable design across our product ecosystem.
- Contribute to a creative, supportive culture for the entire product and design team.
- 6+ years of working in UX, UI, HCI related field with experience working on enterprise SaaS web-applications.
- Proven track record of delivering software products from ideation to launch.
- Experience conducting user research and analyzing feedback to deliver informed, validated design solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with design tools (Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Highly proficient with interactive prototyping tools (Invision, HTML/CSS, Framer, etc)
- Excellence in design craft with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional environment with full autonomy.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic, startup style environment
Midigator is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.