- Partner Success
Senior Partner Account Manager
- February 6, 2019
The Senior Partner Account Manager will support all components of partner account management within an assigned portfolio of partner accounts, focusing specifically on relationship management, strategic and tactical account level alignment (implementation and execution), driving incremental revenue to meet specified targets and company objectives, and operationalizing accounts for positioned long term advancement and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, build, and establish trusted advisor position with principal stakeholders within assigned partner accounts.
- Onboard newly acquired and assigned partner accounts and drive through commercialized strategy
- Collaborate with partners to develop account level business plans (including going to market strategy, distribution alignment, revenue objectives, forecasts, reporting, support structure, and performance reviews)
- Enable partner accounts through training (platform, product, sales, on-boarding, competition, key market insights) and continuing education
- Manage opportunity pipeline, monthly/quarterly forecasts, and identify opportunities to advance the partnership
- Provide sales/platform demo support when required
- Use Copper CRM to track and maintain partner and referral customer data and interactions
- Meet specified revenue targets and objectives
- Monitor health of partner performance through KPI analysis
- Optimize portfolio of managed accounts which may include terminating existing partners
- Continually enhance the Midigator partner relationship and experience
- Ensure compliance with Midigator partnership agreement
- Travel as required-attend industry conference and trade shows to engage partners or visit clients directly
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years channel/partner sales experience, with 3 years technology sales and/or payment industry experience preferred
- Experience developing highly productive channel partner relationships
- Proven track records of initiating and successfully driving incremental revenue opportunities through channel partners
- Demonstrated consistent quota achievement in technology sales
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and applications
- Ability to multi-task projects
- Social ease and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of different people and personality types
- Positive attitude and an outgoing personality with a high standard of decorum
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person, as required.
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with customers as required.