Sales Development Representative
- January 10, 2022
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will play a fundamental role in boosting sales and driving long term sales growth. The SDR will seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from outbound efforts and meeting sales quotas. You will need to have thick skin and be able to uphold measurable activity that will be monitored by your Direct Sales Manager. This will not be inbound sales. This is truly an outbound sales position. Your primary objective will be to expand the top of the sales pipeline funnel. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, generating a high-quality lead to close ratio. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research & qualify leads from cold leads and qualify them as sales opportunities via your own individual research and outreach.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, outbound emails, and Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market via your own individual efforts but through the directive of your VP of Sales.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account ExecutivesReport to the Sales Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Manage chatbot on a daily basis.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative (Also known as an MDR or BDR), Sales Account Executive or similar role with a proven track record of outbound skills.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls and well-crafted emails)
- Track record of achieving sales quotasExperience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skillsAbility to deliver engaging presentations
Midigator is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.