- August 9, 2019
The Results Team Specialist (RTS) is part of the Results Team in Client Operations. The RTS is responsible for accessing and interpreting results for all chargebacks for all merchant accounts and ensuring chargeback results are entered in the Midigator platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Access and interpret status reports from various portals for all merchant accounts for each assigned client
- Reach out to processors via phone or email when status reports are not available in the portals
- Ensure all pending chargeback disputes are moved to completed with the correct status
- Understand each chargeback processor portal and individual account requirements
- Analyze and prepare other reports as needed
Skills and Attitudes:
- Must have proficient computer experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high activity level on a daily basis in order to meet objectives.
- Detail oriented with the ability to identify top priority items
- Ability to thrive in a high activity environment with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual with a serious work ethic.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Data entry experience required
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have provable experience in Google Sheets/Docs, Microsoft Excel, and/or LibreOffice Calc
- Experience and knowledge of chargeback process is a plus
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours at a time
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds safely and properly
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening, and hearing ability
- Requires visual acuity