- August 9, 2019
The Resolution Specialist (RS) and is part of the QA, Data & Retrievals Team in Client Operations. The RS is responsible for providing QA reports for all merchant accounts and ensure disputes are processed in the Midigator platform.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide QA reports for all merchant accounts for each designated Client Success Manager
- Identify and analyze unmatched chargeback disputes to determine the appropriate correction
- Ensure all unmatched chargeback disputes are pushed through to the system in a timely mannerUnderstand each chargeback processor portal and individual account requirements
- Understand each individual CRM (Order Management System) and how to locate and accurately identify orders
- Research and Match 400 disputes per day at minimum – Easier accounts will be expected to be higher volume output
- Provide unmatched reports and details to CSM for each account with unresolved matching issues
- Identify Matching needs and proactively jump into accounts independently
- Analyze and prepare other reports as needed
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have proficient computer experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high activity level on a daily basis in order to meet objectives.
- Detail oriented with the ability to identify top priority items
- Ability to thrive in a high activity environment with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual with a serious work ethic.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Data entry experience required
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have provable experience in Google Sheets/Docs, Microsoft Excel, and/or LibreOffice Calc
- Experience and knowledge of chargeback process is a plus
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Hourly rate: Starting at $14.00
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote/flexible workspace
- Collaborative work culture
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Equity after one year of employment
- Unlimited PTO
Midigator is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.