- August 9, 2019
The Resolution Specialist (RS) and is part of the QA, Data & Retrievals Team in Client Operations. The RS is responsible for providing QA reports for all merchant accounts and ensure disputes are processed in the Midigator platform.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide QA reports for all merchant accounts for each designated Client Success Manager
- Identify and analyze unmatched chargeback disputes to determine the appropriate correction
- Understand each chargeback processor portal and individual account requirements
- Understand each individual CRM (Order Management System) and how to locate and accurately identify orders
- Provide unmatched reports and details to CSM for each account
- Identify Matching needs and proactively jump into accounts independently
- Analyze and prepare other reports as needed
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have proficient computer experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, team collaboration, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high activity level on a daily basis in order to meet objectives.
- Detail oriented with the ability to identify top priority items
- Ability to thrive in a high stress environment with a focus on excellent quality.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual with a serious work ethic.
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Suite (Docs, Sheets)
- Experience and knowledge of merchant billing and credit card transactions is a plus
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Hourly rate: Starting at $14.00
Perks & Benefits:
Collaborative work culture
Employer-paid life insurance
Equity after one year of employment
Midigator is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.