Product Operations Manager
- May 20, 2020
This position is created to increase the quality and velocity with which we build and release new products. The Product Operations Manager leads user research to enhance the user experience, analyzes data that supports feature development for our products, stays in touch with market needs, and provides updates to internal teams and external clients on product updates.
The ideal candidate has a results-oriented mindset, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain a strategic focus amidst competing priorities. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, takes ownership, and implements ideas that positively shape the team’s growth and trajectory.
What You'll Be Doing
- Structure and lead user research and competitive analysis to provide product direction that delivers on the needs of the market
- Work closely with Engineering, Design, Client Success, Business Operations, and Marketing to lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch
- Work with Marketing to establish and execute outreach plans for product launches
- Create, maintain, and update resources that facilitate successful products, from internal FAQs to client-facing product documentation
- Create product training materials and conduct trainings with external clients and internal teams
- Manage ongoing user feedback loop and work with client facing teams to collect/relay feedback
- 3+ year of experience in product operations or product management
- Experience conducting user research and analyzing feedback to deliver informed, validated ideas to enhance our products
- Comfort working in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- Low ego, team-player, comfortable working across departments and job levels
- Strong outcome focus and can see things through to the finish
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient with Atlassian product suite, including Jira and Confluence
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
Midigator is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.