- April 28, 2021
The Onboarding Specialist is a part of the Onboarding Team in the Client Operations group. The Onboarding Specialist executes facilitates the seamless transition of clients to the Midigator platform. The Onboarding Specialist is an energetic self-starter, a strong communicator and performs with high attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure data accuracy in gathering account information and descriptors for each
- Midigator managed and self-managed client
Collaborate with Alert Management team in managing successful activation of descriptors
- Be an effective and proactive communicator across multiple teams to ensure smooth onboarding of accounts to mitigate potential onboarding issues
- Provide reports as needed to appropriate teams
- Maintain training manuals to reflect current onboarding practices and acceptable use.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Ability to understand the technical issues involved both in integration and daily client operations.
- Detail oriented with the ability to identify top priority items
- Ability to thrive in a high activity environment with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual with a serious work ethic.
- Ability to maintain a high activity level on a daily basis in order to meet objectives.
- Industry knowledge a plus