- Human Resources
- November 23, 2021
The HR Specialist will focus on building Midigator culture, one hire at a time. They will partner with department heads to recruit high-quality and diverse talent while delivering an amazing candidate experience. This person will eventually manage the talent pipeline and drive full-cycle recruiting for the company. The HR Specialist will also provide administrative support and gain valuable experience in all areas of human resources including training and development, culture, performance management, and benefits administration.
Qualified candidates are passionate about people, highly motivated, and ready to learn. You are a great communicator, quick to respond, and go the extra mile to provide an unmatched experience to our candidates and employees. This position is 100% remote.
- Source, screen, and identify a diverse pool of candidates for all technical and non-technical positions through Linkedin Recruiter and other relevant sources
- Assist with scheduling interviews for internal stakeholders using our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Collaborate with department heads to draft detailed and accurate job descriptions, hiring criteria, and hiring plans. Ensure job descriptions are updated annually.
- Practice considerate communication to provide the best candidate experience possible
- Partner with the Director of HR as needed to evaluate and create inclusive recruiting strategies and a plan to source diverse candidate for all roles
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity in our ATS
Collaborate with the hiring manager and Director of HR during the offer process
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Collaborate with the Director of HR as needed on enhancing rewards and recognition efforts
- Assist in planning and executing virtual events as part of the Culture Committee
- Work closely with the Director of HR and the Diversity Committee building an informed and inclusive culture
- Keep the HR Confluence page updated with current policies and documentation
- Provide administrative support with the HRIS and Payroll system
- Assist in payroll processing and benefits administration when needed
Other administrative duties and HR projects as assigned
Perks & Benefits
- Remote/flexible workspace
- Collaborative work culture
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Equity after one year of employment
- Unlimited PTO
Midigator is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.