Field Marketing Manager
- July 21, 2022
Join Midigator’s collaborative team! As e-commerce and online sales increase, so do chargebacks. Midigator’s platform helps fight chargebacks to allow merchants to prevent fraud and continue running their business. Midigator’s technology features customized automation and relevant, real-time analytics. By revealing what is happening and why it is happening, Midigator empowers data-driven decisions.
Midigator is looking for an experienced field marketing manager to be responsible for the demand generation plan for enterprise prospects, through a number of marketing channels including but not limited to: field marketing events, sales collateral, account-based efforts, prospect targeting, and more. This individual should have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales and helping them hit their goals through custom and personalized field marketing strategies and tactics.
- Define a field marketing plan that supports the sales strategy
- Plan and host in-person and virtual events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Manage all events from start to finish including event plans, event goals, timelines, key resources, tech needs, and staffing details
- Oversee budget and maintain accurate up-to-date spendStrategize, build
- and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit
- Assist sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness, and driving qualified pipeline
- Support various other marketing projects as needed
- 5+ years of related field marketing experience, event planning, or account-based marketing
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing the strategy
- Experience partnering with a sales team
Strong written and oral communication
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the boxHighly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- You are metric-driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Willingness to travel on occasion for events
- Previous experience in payments, fintech, or chargebacks is a plus!
Perks & Benefits:
Collaborative work culture
Employer-paid life insurance
Equity after one year of employment
Midigator is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.