Director of Marketing
- February 28, 2020
Midigator is seeking a Director of Marketing to lead, strategize, and execute on all marketing efforts across the entire organization. The Director of Marketing must have extensive experience in B2B marketing and software sales, ideally in the payments, fraud or fintech industry. Any candidate should be able to show a proven record of successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels which directly contributed to measurable revenue growth for the company. The ability to manage multiple projects, align with numerous departments, and mentor a talented team of marketing professionals is essential to be successful in this role.
If you’re an extremely organized, strategic thinker with the ability to manage and execute all marketing initiatives for a growing tech company please send your resume today.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, strategize, and execute all marketing campaigns across the entire company.
- Manage, maintain and develop annual budgets. Ensure all marketing expenses, including paid media, trade shows, and social channels, are tracked and result in a measurable ROI.
- Align with direct and channel sales on all marketing strategies, messaging, and integrated campaigns.
- Continually find innovative, strategic ways to communicate with our target customers
- Manage all SEO, content marketing, digital advertising, paid media, trade show, and brand marketing efforts.
- Coordinate with outside vendors to ensure all messaging and campaigns are successfully executed and in-line with the Midigator brand.
- Lead a team of marketing professionals to consistently deliver measurable, successful marketing campaigns.
- Manage projects, write briefs, and be the steward of all day-to-day marketing activities.
- Coordinate with the product team to develop systematic product marketing strategies that continually deliver business value for our clients.
- Spearhead all marketing messaging, press communications, and product announcements for all Midigator’s software services.
- 5-7 years experience in B2B software marketing for innovative disruptive companies.
- 3-5 years in a senior-level position managing diverse marketing teams with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to manage paid media campaigns across multiple platforms while successfully measuring and reporting on ROAS.
- Extensive experience with CRM and sales/marketing automation software, specifically HubSpot.
- Experience managing and measuring inbound/outbound email marketing campaigns.
- Experience executing CRO, SEO, SEM strategies for multiple products/services.
- Strong ability to communicate marketing messaging and strategy across the entire organization.
- Experience working directly with product, design, sales, operations, and success teams to align and deliver on marketing initiatives.
- Ability to create a culture of inclusion within a 100% distributed team.
Skills and Attitudes:
- Must have excellent communication and people management skills
- Time management skills, must be able to prioritize tasks and create organized processes
- Must be able to handle high-pressure situations
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and create organized processes
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be positive and outgoing to fit in with corporate culture
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Midigator is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.