- January 17, 2019
This position is critical for taking a growing mid-sized company to the next level. You are passionate about reliability, availability, performance, security, and automation. The ideal candidate has experience working in a rapidly changing environment and takes pride in being an energetic self-starter, eager to learn new things, and wanting to make a positive impact on the team and the product.
- Provide front line support for monitoring the platform for the client
- Provide scalable automation implementation for deployment, testing and continuous integration, rapid prototyping, and solution support.
- Perform code reviews, security audits, and testing.
- Write technical documentation to capture processes, policies, and procedures.
- Work with AWS, K8S, Prometheus, Helm/Helm Chart, Security, Microservices, Terraform
- Minimum of 3 years of DevOps experience
- Experience with containerization (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Experience with orchestration and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Jenkins)
- Experience with scaling and operating distributed data stores, databases, file systems, and microservices
- Experience with programming and Object-Oriented design principles
- Strong experience with Linux systems (AWS Linux 2 / CentOS/ Alpine / Debian)AWS (Amazon Web Services) automation, administration experience (Terraform, VPC, EC2, S3, SNS/SQS, EKS, ELB, EBS, Route53, Cloud Watch)
- Source Control Management tools (Git)CI/CD pipelines & Image building
- Experience with frequent and incremental development, testing, and deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, or other related technical disciplines (Not a requirement but a nice to have)
Perks & Benefits
Collaborative work culture
Employer-paid life insurance
Equity after one year of employment
Midigator is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.