- January 17, 2019
This DevOps Engineer is critical for taking Midigator to the next level. We are looking for someone who is passionate about reliability, availability, performance, and automation. The ideal candidate has experience working in a rapidly changing environment and prides themselves on being an energetic self-starter, eager to learn new things, and wanting to make a positive impact on the team and the product.
- Provide front line support for monitoring the platform for the client
- Working in the Development team you will provide scalable automation implementation for deployment, testing and continuous integration, plus system support for the entire team.
- Write technical documentation to capture processes, policies, and procedures.
- Work with AWS, K8s, Service Mesh, Prometheus, Security, Microservices
- Minimum of 5 years of DevOps experience
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience with orchestration and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform)
- Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, databases, file systems, and microservices
- Experience programming in Python, Golang, &/or BASH
- Strong experience with Linux systems running services in AWS
- Amazon Web Services automation, administration experience (Cloud Formation, VPC, EC2, S3, SNS/SQS, ELB, EBS, Route53, Cloud Watch)
- Source Control Management tools (Git)
- CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with frequent and incremental development, testing, and deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, or other related technical discipline (Not a requirement but a nice to have)