- October 15, 2020
The Chargeback Lead (CL) leads the Chargeback Team in Client Operations. The CL is responsible for ensuring the timely processing of chargebacks, managing the Chargeback team, and mentoring the Chargeback Processors.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor the Chargeback Team to ensure accurate and timely processing of chargeback disputes
- Ensure all chargebacks in the system are processed within appropriate timeframes to avoid unwarranted losses
- Analyze disputed transactions to determine the appropriate response and documentation requirements
- Understand each chargeback processor portal and individual account requirements
- Ensure chargeback responses are successfully delivered to payment processors, via the delivery method proscribed by the processor
- Analyze and prepare reports as needed
- Troubleshoot any technical issues in the successful processing of chargebacks
- Assist in developing annual individual and team objectives
- Be an effective and proactive communicator across multiple teams to ensure smooth processing of chargebacks
- Manage offshore team and communicate any issues to the Chargeback Supervisor/Manager
Skills and Attitudes
- Must have proficient computer experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high activity level on a daily basis in order to meet objectives.
- Detail oriented with the ability to identify top priority items
- Ability to thrive in a high activity environment with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual with a serious work ethic.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Customer service experience