Associate Product Manager
- May 1, 2019
Midigator LLC is looking for a Product Manager with a ‘make-it-happen’ attitude to help us build new products and enhance existing products. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial approach and be flexible enough to do what’s needed to get the job done. Job responsibilities will encompass those of a Product Owner and Product Manager (tactical and strategic).
- Product management experience in a SaaS business environment
- Ability to Communicate with Development Team members, stakeholders, functional managers on all aspects of the product development life cycle
- Developing User Stories from input on features and functions from the product stakeholders
- Prioritizing the Product Backlog based on input from the management team
- Resolving issues with Dev Teams
- Leading Backlog Grooming and User Story generation meetings
- Organizing and leading regular stakeholder meetings
- Creating detailed requirements from feature/function descriptions
- Work with Integration team to ensure their work compliments the Feature team.
- Demo all new features to business development/sales/client relations managers.
Skills and Attitudes:
- 3+ years of SaaS product management experience
- Strong communication, and collaboration skills, enabling effective interaction and knowledge transfer to teammates and other departments within the company
- Entrepreneurial and analytical; effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Comfortable interfacing with internal and external clients
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple complex projects.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a team
- Must be willing to take on new challenges
- Experience working with application developers, UI/UX developers, Integrations and DevOps personnel
- Self-starter, can identify what needs to be done, and do it
- Ability to resolve issues
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent required
- Certified Scrum Product Owner, prefered